Discovery Park is an area in northwest Bend, and is a later phase neighborhood development that’s part of the NorthWest Crossing (NWX) neighborhood. While technically, it’s part of NorthWest Crossing, it’s often referred to by locals and its residents given it’s 12-acres of developed park area, complete with a 3-acre lake, and right around 25-acres of open space. This makes for a big open park like setting that provides gorgeous views, and endless opportunities for summer fun and more. Discovery Park should not be confused with Discovery West, which is a different development.
If you’re moving from a major city – Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, Austin, Houston – and looking for a quiet community with well built homes within walking distance to schools, coffee and eateries, with a dog park and trails then Discovery Park is an area to consider.
Discovery Park Features
With easy access to Bend’s trail system from Discovery Park, there’s lots to do in the area. The park itself features:
- Walking paths
- A popular off-leash dog area for the four legged friends
- Public restrooms
- A water play feature
- The lake itself which is primarily used for irrigation purposes and does not contain potable water and where swimming is at your own risk and fishing is strictly prohibited
- A picnic area with a shelter
- Lot of open space for impromptu sports
Schools near Discovery Park
Discovery park is adjacent to 3 sought after public schools – Miller Elementary School for grades K through 5, Pacific Crest Middle School for grades 6 through 8, and Summit High School for grades 9 through 12. Each school is adjacent the next, with Summit positioned directly adjacent Discovery Park.
Discovery Park Homes
The Discovery Park area offers a number of housing options including built homes, custom and spec homes. Homes in this Discovery Park must abide by the NorthWest Crossing CC&R’s, to maintain the look and feel of the Northwest Crossing neighborhood.
Discovery Park Homes for Sale
Would you like to see the homes currently listed for sale in Discovery Park?
Selling a Home in Discovery Park?
Do you already own a home? If you’re considering selling your Discovery Park home, here’s what I can do for you:
- I will make it easy for you to sell your Discovery Park Home
- I will provide a detailed market analysis to determine the best price for your property
- I will provide details of what needs to be done to get top dollar for your home
- I will work with my West and Main marketing team to promote your home everywhere digitally and in print
- I will get you top dollar for your Discovery Park home
- I will make the whole process pain free and hopefully even fun 🙂
- I will handle the details so your stress is minimized
- You’ll always deal with me, never a junior real estate agent