Tumalo (Oregon) is a small and rapidly growing unincorporated community located outside of Bend (Oregon). While the 2020 US Census states Tumalo’s population is a mere 535 people, it attracts quite a few people to its food cart area, known as The Bite, and its other eateries, cider companies, tavern, and more. While Tumalo is not directly adjacent to an abundance of bike or hiking trails, it is on the route for many outdoor enthusiasts heading to or from the Maston trail system, Eagle Crest, Sisters, or Bend. There’s something special about Tumalo – its simplicity, its peacefulness, its small stature – that makes it enjoyable to spend time there.
If you’re searching for that high desert community that has plenty of space between you and your neighbor, yet still a few minutes drive from a quaint small town feeling with restaurants, coffee, a convenience store, the trails or 10 minutes from the bigger box stores then you owe it to yourself to explore Tumalo with me.
School aged children who live in Tumalo go to the following schools:
- Tumalo Community School (K-8)
- Ridgeview High School
While there are a small number of small cottages in the downtown area, there are also many acreages and ranches in the nearby area that call Tumalo home.
Tumalo Homes for Sale
The Tumalo homes for sale, and lots for sale, offer some real elbow room and space. The charm of Tumalo and possibility of owning a home, ranch, or farm is enticing to many and so properties here to sell especially quickly.
Would you like to see the homes currently listed for sale in Tumalo?
Selling a Home in Tumalo?
Do you already own a home? If you’re considering selling your home in quaint Tumalo, here’s what I can do for you:
- I will make it easy for you to sell your Tumalo Home
- I will provide a detailed market analysis to determine the best price for your property
- I will provide details of what needs to be done to get top dollar for your home
- I will work with my West and Main marketing team to promote your home everywhere digitally and in print
- I will get you top dollar for your home
- I will make the whole process pain free and hopefully even fun 🙂
- I will handle the details so your stress is minimized
- You’ll always deal with me, never a junior real estate agent